<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://carissalam.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
C A R I S S A L A M: Dazs Dazs Dazs

12 November 2015

Dazs Dazs Dazs

 Just realised how many foodie pictures I have on my phone and camera that I have yet to show you guys! Although they are long overdue ><  Today I was scrolling through my food pictures and found this~ Haagen Dazs desserts <3 OMG just looking back at them makes my mouth water! This Haagen-Dazs cafĂ© was located in Leicester Square, London.
 
 
We chose quite a few different flavours of ice cream, such as strawberry cheesecake, baileys, tiramisu, banoffee, cookies and cream, and macadamia nut brittle. We took a long time to decide which flavours to have, as there was so much choice! Besides the many flavours of ice cream they have on offer, they also have other dessert combos with the ice cream, like waffles, crepes, macarons, brownies, muffins, and they even serve afternoon tea! which we couldn't resist trying :P The afternoon tea consisted of ice cream muffins, brownie pieces, a chocolate cookie, 4 different macarons, 2 small cakes and some fruit. The desserts were so yummy and sweet~ if you have a sweet tooth, you'll love it here!
 
Thank you for reading my blog :D
 

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12 November 2015 at 12:42 , Blogger sn said...

OMG your blog is amazing~ the waffles crepes and macaroons!! :O your killing me here, as im reading your post it's just making my mouth drool!! :DDD
it's so perfect~!! I'm so glad I came across your blog!!
defiantly am going to follow!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE AMAZING POSTS FROM YOU!
http://heeeysindy.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At 12 November 2015 at 17:57 , Blogger Carissa said...

Hey Sindy, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I'm glad you really enjoyed this post :D and thank you for following! xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home