<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://carissalam.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
C A R I S S A L A M: Hong Kong 2014: Surrey friends catch-up plus more foodie

22 July 2014

Hong Kong 2014: Surrey friends catch-up plus more foodie

 After work today I headed to Tsim Sha Tsui to meet up with my Surrey friends for dinner. But just before that, I spotted the ice cream shop that I'd wanted to try~ 'Lab Made' ice cream made using liquid nitrogen; meaning they are frozen at -196Ā°C with super cold liquid nitrogen. You can find out more about the science here. I found it on Nathan Road outside Miramar shopping centre. I just had to go and get one :P

 They have several different flavours that you can choose from, and they change every week. I tried their 'birthday cake' flavoured ice cream~ it was nice, but it didn't have a very strong flavour. The presentation was cute though. I do want to come here again and try their other flavours, such as the tofu-flavoured one.
 After that, I went to iSquare to meet up with my friends and have dinner at the Japanese restaurant called 'Monster Sushi'. This place was like a sushi buffet.





We ordered quite a lot of sushi, I was so stuffed! The sushi was really nice, and we had a good catch-up :) It was great to meet my friends in Hong Kong :P

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home